Thursday, November 27, 2008

Halloween 2008


I dressed up Melissa as a BEE because I thought it would be cute (and she got it from her cousing as a hand me down). Alyssa was a cheetah girl (no not like the cheetah girls on Disney) but a girl who is a Cheetah. A lot of people asked me why I was dressing her up as a Cheetah girl and thought she was too young for that. I had to explain myself a couple of times. Alyssa loves to be animals. She told me she wants to be a Hippo next year, so just call her Gloria from Madagascar. Vanessa was Jasmine again. She has been Jasmine for the last two times and I think she is thinking about it for next year. Disney better come out with another color or else it will look like the same picture as this year.