Every year our neighborhood gets volunteers, police and fire personnel for a fundraiser for food and toys. I always love them to come to our doorstep so that we can donate and get pics with Santa. The girls get excited every year since they make lots of noise when they arrive and they really think it is Santa. Vanessa asked me the other day, Santa really is everywhere I always see him wherever we go. I say yeah and he is probably tired and she said I KNOW. This year Alyssa did not want to go up. They have been switching on and off. Last year Vanessa didn't want to go up and Alyssa was fine.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Santa came straight to our HOUSE
Every year our neighborhood gets volunteers, police and fire personnel for a fundraiser for food and toys. I always love them to come to our doorstep so that we can donate and get pics with Santa. The girls get excited every year since they make lots of noise when they arrive and they really think it is Santa. Vanessa asked me the other day, Santa really is everywhere I always see him wherever we go. I say yeah and he is probably tired and she said I KNOW. This year Alyssa did not want to go up. They have been switching on and off. Last year Vanessa didn't want to go up and Alyssa was fine.







