The kids finally got to play with some snow. Steve has been wanting to take the kids to the snow for the past couple of years but every time we actually decide to go there is no more snow. So I guess this would be the first time that the kids actually play with real snow. Melissa and I stayed at the house because she is still trying to fight a 2 week old cold.
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Snowy Days 08
The kids finally got to play with some snow. Steve has been wanting to take the kids to the snow for the past couple of years but every time we actually decide to go there is no more snow. So I guess this would be the first time that the kids actually play with real snow. Melissa and I stayed at the house because she is still trying to fight a 2 week old cold.







